Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Those Expressions!

The faces, the overtones! Brilliant!!!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

damn, this is good!!

YOU DO NOT CONSUME CLOWN!! CLOWN CONSUMES YOU!!

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Epic!

This is one of the most heartwarming animations till date! It's just excellent! Just so touching!!!

Ho Ho Hoes Ho Ho Hoes

Nice!!

Santa got lucky....for a while.Awesome animation,irritating kid lol. Good senseless short dude.

Skeenee responds:

Tx, stay tuned for the next one, it´s gonna make even less sense:P

Cat Face ep.14 Cat Face ep.14

Poor Nigel!!

Bet Nigel never saw that coming.But Yes,it did bring out Cat Face's eyes,reminded me of a Marshmallow.Good work Mr. Weebl!

Cat Face ep.13 Cat Face ep.13

Good,but just not enough....

I must say that after waiting eagerly for the next episode,this one lacked in the dry wit, like cat face 12, but it did make me laugh although a lot lesser than the others, please don't slip up man! Good job.
P.S. there seemed to be a problem with the pre loader,maybe just on my system.

Keep up the good work Mr Weebl!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Epic and heart rending!

This is so beautiful! A future,Arabic theme,Perfect artwork,timing, delightful music,it really is a treat for the senses. please we NEED more not want, NEED more of this type! Keep it up.

Baby Baboon Baby Baboon

Nice Rhymes!!

A Lunar Baboon with a spoon and a Bassoon with a catchy tune and a perfect cartoon!

make more please

Run Laddie Run Run Laddie Run

Amazing

At first I thought this was another random sub,but I stand corrected,you sir have done a really good job on this one,hope you win a nice rating on this one.
btw
5/5,10/10

Weebl and Bob : Raiders Weebl and Bob : Raiders

Ham Farter!

This one is actually THE best and most accurate Goovie spoof when compared to all the other Goovies.Nice work man! GOO HOO!