Pico: Hero Havoc Pico: Hero Havoc

Yay!

Been waiting to see what you were cooking up,oh well pico day missed but so what,you're back and with a bang!

JoSilver responds:

Lol! thanks... yeah I'm bummed out about pico day but it doesn't matter. I'm just happy I got to finish it.

Left2Die - Louie Left2Die - Louie

Spidey Sense.

Man,this is awesome! The expressions are too good! The combinations of faces and hands is too good. Keep it up!

orbash orbash

good game but...

I couldnt figure out the scoring system and the number of orbs in the fifth level were very scarce but the game is very pleasant and a good time killer,so 10/10 and 5/5

Kill dave (clay) Kill dave (clay)

LOVED IT!!

its reaaaaalllllyyy gud!!wooooot.......5 stars frm me dude.......ive seen a lot flash cartoons like this but never a claymation.......im impressed!! keep makin more n more games like this .....nice track selection too.....i'd giv ya 6 stars if it wuz possible

dumassstudios responds:

cool thanks :)

vista themed Breakout vista themed Breakout

nice!

its a nice piece of work dude....keep it up!!........the music is awesome!!...just need to work on the physics and animations though....in all a nice piece of work!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Not a bad idea but not a good 1 too!

the graphics suck.......the game is nice but the controls are bad.A Nice try,but a bad game........it wuz fun smashin d ppgs by the way